Chicago area

Discussion in 'GTG's and Listening Opportunites' started by Rajdeep, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Anyone in Chicago area willing to audition his DIY speakers especially any of the seos design.?i ll be visiting Chicago this weekend I.e..5th and 6 th December .

2. Visiting again on 13 and 14 jan

3. I can't even think of anyone from the area. Hope you find someone. There's gotta be someone.

4. Thanks Matt for letting me audition your speakers.it was very informative session

5. mtg90 Matt? What speakers did you get to hear?

6. Yes that's mtg 90 .heard a speaker which looks like cinema 88 but with a pair of 61/2 inch drivers and a pair which looks like unity horn

7. Cool. I think I know the one you're talking about. Uses some Peerless buyouts.

I'd like to visit him one day. And Bill. Both to hear the unity horns, not them :p ;D

8. No problem Rajdeep, it was nice to have someone stop by for a listen.

Ryan, just let me know if you will be visiting the Chicago area at any point and I'll gladly have you over for a listen. Though Bill is much closer to you now.

9. I am in Chicago area for a business trip. I have plans to order SEOS speakers for my dedicated HT (under construction). Would appreciate any opportunity to audition SEOS designs. I am staying in Hoffman Estates and have free time in evenings.

10. [SIZE=small]Not sure what happened to the font size. Reposting.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=small][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=small]I am in Chicago area for a business trip. I have plans to order SEOS speakers for my dedicated HT (under construction). Would appreciate any opportunity to audition SEOS designs.[/SIZE]I am staying in Hoffman Estates and have free time in evenings.

11. I missed your post earlier, it has been a busy week for me, are you still in the area for this weekend? I may be able to host you for a demo on Sunday evening if you don't mind a bit of a drive, I am in Millbrook which is just over an hour south west of Hoffman Estates (~50 miles).

12. [SIZE=small]MTG90,[/SIZE]
    [/size]
    [/size][SIZE=small]Thanks for your invite. I left Chicago yesterday. I will be returning next month and will contact you well in advance to see if we can meet. [/SIZE]
    [/size]
    [/size][SIZE=small]Regards...[/SIZE]